Healthcare Digital Transformation: How Consumerism, Technology and Pandemic are Accelerating the Future
points - Details)
This book is a reference guide for healthcare executives and technology providers involved in the ongoing digital transformation of the healthcare sector.
The book focuses specifically on the challenges and opportunities for health systems in their journey toward a digital future. It draws from proprietary research and public information, along with interviews with over one hundred and fifty executives in leading health systems such as Cleveland Clinic, Partners, Mayo, Kaiser, and Intermountain as well as numerous technology and retail providers. The authors explore the important role of technology and that of EHR systems, digital health innovators, and big tech firms in the ongoing digital transformation of healthcare.
Importantly, the book draws on the accelerated learnings of the healthcare sector during the COVID-19 pandemic in their digital transformation efforts to adopt telehealth and virtual care models.
Features of this book:
- Provides an understanding of the current state of digital transformation and the factors influencing the ongoing transformation of the healthcare sector.
- Includes interviews with executives from leading health systems.
- Describes the important role of emerging technologies; EHR systems, digital health innovators, and more.
- Includes case studies from innovative health organizations.
- Provides a set of templates and frameworks for developing and implementing a digital roadmap.
Based on best practices from real-life examples, the book is a guidebook that provides a set of templates and frameworks for digital transformation practitioners in healthcare.
There are no reviews yet.