The Carry-On Traveller: The Ultimate Guide to Packing Light
points - Details)
Save money, time, and stress by never checking a bag again
Have you ever struggled with packing for a trip? You can’t decide what you’ll need, so you pack for every scenario and take far too much. You struggle to fit everything in your bag, you get stressed lugging it around, and you pay a fortune in airline luggage fees.
The Carry-On Traveller will teach you not only how to lighten your load, but how to pack everything you need into a single carry-on-size bag. You can apply these strategies to any trip, whether you are travelling for a week or a year, to hot or cold climates, alone or with kids.
By travelling carry-on only, you’ll save time at airports, avoid wasting money on checked luggage fees (which are increasingly common), and reduce the stress of hauling bulky bags.
It’s not an all or nothing approach. Packing light is a learning process, and you might want to take it gradually. Even if you don’t travel carry-on only on your next trip, this book will help you pack lighter.
“The book gave me some great ideas on where I can pack less and how to pack better. My backpack right now is about a third less full than usual because I got rid of a lot of the ‘what if’ items I normally bring.” Dani Heinrich, GlobeTrotterGirls.com.
What you will learn
- The basic principles of packing light that you can apply to any trip
- Strategies to avoid panic packing
- The best carry-on luggage whether you prefer a backpack or suitcase
- How to choose the perfect travel wardrobe
- The electronics you really need
- How to manage airline liquid restrictions
- Why how you pack is as important as what you pack
The book also includes
- Male and female packing lists, and how to adapt them for your trip.
- Interviews with a range of carry-on travellers including a family, fashionista, makeup lover, retiree, artist, and more.
- Plenty of bonus tips such as the best travel apps, how to keep your gear safe on the road, and the best bank accounts for travel.
- Access to a packing resources web page featuring exclusive discounts and a downloadable packing list template.
“I was having trouble fitting everything in my backpack and having a minor panic attack on how to do it up until I read this book. I gave it another go and I managed to pack it with room to spare!” Caitlin Reilly
Why I wrote this book
The advice in this book is based on my six years of experience travelling full-time to over 30 countries with just a carry-on backpack. I wrote this book because I believe packing light is the secret to stress-free travel. I’ve saved myself money, time, stress, and backache. Most importantly, I’ve gained freedom—I can pack all my belongings in ten minutes and head off on the next adventure.
“I read your book this weekend and could not put it down.You have forever changed my traveling habits.” Colette File
There are no reviews yet.